[Boatanchors] Long Threaded Shafts

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Sep 15 12:14:18 EDT 2014

Gary if you can find a pot that fits the hole in the chassis properly but
has a long shaft that can either reach through the second hole and is so
long that it can be cut, then you could use the one with the short threaded
length and put the nut on the chassis.

I hope you understand my meaning.  I happen to have owned an Apache and know
what you are facing with the front panel spaced out from the chassis.

Jim
W5JO