[Boatanchors] [Bulk] Re: ARRL Band Plan

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Mon Apr 13 14:38:19 EDT 2015

If Generals feel their portion of the band is congested, they only have
to upgrade to Extra (under the current FCC rules) to take advantage of
all the band spectrum. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

I would also suspect many of today's newly minted Technicians (computer
savvy et al) would have more of an interest to operate digital modes then
the traditional CW mode.

It's the 21st century; times are changing and amateur radio operating
practices, procedures, wishes, and desires need to evolve.

Pete, wa2cwa

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Regulatory/Band%20Chart/Hambands_color.pdf