[Boatanchors] FS: Gonset Commander HF transmitter (160-6m)

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Apr 21 23:24:05 EDT 2015

Gonset Commander HF transmitter (160-6m)

It's got some cosmetic miles on it - pictures on request.

It includes one coil. I can email you the manual and other
docs.

It needs a power supply - see here for info & their pics:

http://www.ohio.edu/people/postr/bapix/Comndr.htm

Note: Best I can tell, other than the color of the largest
knob, there's no difference between the plain and "II"
models. (Anyone know otherwise, please advise.)

Asking $125. including shipping to standard USA addresses.

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com