[Boatanchors] FS: Morrow Gear

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue Apr 28 11:29:07 EDT 2015

Too many projects, too little time ...

One Morrow pair is complete and in good shape, the other
is less pretty and may need more work.

Two MB-6's

(Link to provide information if you aren't familiar with Morrow.)
http://www.w8zr.net/vintage/receivers/morrowrx.htm

Two MBR-565's

(More information.)
http://k6jca.blogspot.com/2009/03/morrow-twins-mb-6-and-mb-565.html

One FS-1

(Mine doesn't look as-new but isn't abused.)
http://www.qsl.net/k1yp/BA/Morrow/other1/FS-1FieldStrMtr-1.JPG

Henry-Tempo AC/One Power Supply/Speaker that may be modified to
power them.

Will send pictures of the actual pieces I have.

I'm looking for a 160-10m (or 160-15m) 600w Output amp. A single
3-500z is preferable but will consider others (no sweep tubes).

Will include an Atwater Kent Model 20 Big Box Receiver (looks
good but needs 2 tubes and a power supply and is untested).

Also selling my Drake MN-2700 Antenna Tuner. It looks nearly
new inside and out. Asking $345. shipped to standard US
locations (some locations may be extra).

I may consider a trade involving some of the Morrow gear and
the Drake tuner - for the right amp.

Prefer an in-person trade here in the SE-Georgia area (I can
come to you), at the Savannah Ham Flea May 9th, or at the
Atlanta Hamfest June 6th.

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com