[Boatanchors] DX-100 for sale

Ray, W4BYG w4byg at att.net
Thu Apr 30 18:12:16 EDT 2015

Gentle persons:
I have a non working but quite restoreable, DX-100 stored away.  Age
getting along, I have decided I will not put it back on line, as I
originally intended.  Therefore it is now available.  Physical condition
is decent to average for it's age, with no obvious signs of abuse.
I have $100 in it and that's what I will take for it.

I am going to the Dayton Hamvention and could put it in the truck should
a buyer want to meet me there. I do not plan to have a booth.  I will be
staying in Middletown.  I have a cellphone and 2 meters in the truck.

Additionally, I have a Hallicrafters SX-101A which was working the last
time I powered it up several years ago.  I would like $150 for it.  It
could also follow me to Dayton.

Also (working condition unknown, not powered for many years):
National NC 2-40C new dial face, average appearance,  but quite
restoreable $175
+Matching speaker for the NC 2-40C $50
Swan 250 fairly nice condition $250
Swan 117AC supply $125

A few other pieces, consider as non working-restoreable, please make an
offer:
Elmac AF-54 fairly nice condition.
Elmac PMR-6 good, repainted cabinet
Elmac PMR-8 nice condition original paint
Johnson Mobile with matching VFO, good condition
Meissner model EX Signal Shifter, good

Pictures can be made available for serious inquirers.  (The DX-100 and
SX-101A are in large boxes near the floor in my air-conditioned, dry
basement.  Need I say more?)

Thank you for your attention.
73,
Ray, W4BYG
Cleveland, TN

--
I'm no longer young enough to know everything!