[Boatanchors] Trade: A few tubes ...

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Aug 22 15:41:25 EDT 2015

Trade 8 tubes for 6 ...

I need as backups for my Elmac PMR-6a: 6BJ6, 6BA7/6BE6,
6BA6, 12AT7, 6BK5, 0B2

I have to trade - NOS in original boxes except as
noted: Philco 1LC6, 6AQ5 (good used - can't read
MFG label just Made in USA, white box), GE 6X4,
Sylvania 6AF4A (good used, white box), GE 6AK5,
RCA 6AQ5A, RCA 6AK5/EF85, Sylvania 6AT6.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com