[Boatanchors] Radio engineering principles. by Lauer, Henri; Brown, Harry L. SCR-65

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 13:27:22 EDT 2015

Radio engineering principles.  by Lauer, Henri; Brown,  Harry L.
ha!  the one  book out  of  thousands we  did  not  have.
Finally  a fuke  we  ran across this in a photo of a  photo  at  awa museum

Radio engineering principles.  by Lauer, Henri; Brown,  Harry L.
ha!  the one  book out  of  thousands we  did  not  have.

found this in archives   dot  org  but    would  probably like a   good
crisp  scan
if anyone has this on their  shelf.  this is on  page  316  but  would
like all the  pages on aircraft radio   ( small  section)   what is a British
sterling  set?   they mention that  but   was this a us  design or  uk
design!?
ed sharpe archivist for smecc