[Boatanchors] Any Interest? Qty 4: Used RCA 8072 Tubes from Lab Equipment

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:13:43 EST 2015

Hello All,
I have 4 of these and would like to find a new home for them.  These were pulled from obsolete lab equipment and are in good physical shape as far as I can tell .  I am unable to functionally test them however the heater pins 5 & 6 show continuity.
I should be able to securely pack them in a 6" cube box and send from Zip Code 55076 via whatever USPS rate is cheapest.
Anyone want to buy themselves a holiday gift for $20, including shipping?  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail works best for me.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Best Regards,
William