[Boatanchors] Looking for Small Millen Plate Caps....

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 22:11:25 EST 2015

P.S.  Sorry!  I forgot to mention that I am certainly willing to pay a reasonable price for them.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Looking for Small Millen Plate Caps....
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 04:24:43 +0000

Hello All,

I am looking to get my hands on a dozen relatively clean Millen ceramic plate caps, the small ones that will fit a 1/4" contact (will be used on 7193 tubes).  I need a dozen, but would be open to a few more if someone needs to clean out a parts drawer.

My preference is for Millen as the caps I have for the other tubes in this project are Millen and I like the molded logo.  It would be nice if all the caps have the same look.  (I am assuming Millen made them in this size as well as the larger types.)

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.  Happy Holidays!

Best Regards,

William