[Boatanchors] Waste Not Want Not: Hickok 288X Sig Gen and Heathkit O-10 O'Scope Manual

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 13:02:00 EST 2015

Hello All,
I have one of each of these from an estate.
Hickok:  Typical shelf wear, binding strong except for the middle inner page has become separated from the staples (may have been deliberate as that is the page with the schematic).  No hard creases or folds.  There is a small warped area along the bottom due to storage.  No water damage that I see, no coffee cup rings, etc.
Heathkit:  Pretty good shape considering it was printed in the mid-'50's (copyright 1954).  Outside has typical shelf wear, stapled binding is strong, nice and neat notations on schematic (voltage readings, I imagine), and neat check marks on the parts list.   No hard creases or folds.  As with the Hickok manual, no water damage that I see, no coffee cup rings, etc.
Yours to collect or trade with your friends for the cost of media mail plus $1 for the cost of a new padded envelope.  Roughly 13 oz. from ZIP code 55076.   Any excess payment will go to a cup of coffee on the way to the post office.  And maybe a donut.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Best Regards,
William