[Boatanchors] Heathkit transformers

Tom Chesek tchesek at epix.net
Mon Feb 9 08:41:59 EST 2015

Yes.  The V-7 thru IM-18 series of VTVM's were essentially the same
electrically.  I have PDF copies of partial manuals for both the V-7A and
the IM-11 and the components in the power supply area are of identical
values.  Per the IM-11 parts list the transformer part number is 54-23.  In
a Heathkit transformer cross reference document it shows that part number
for the V-7A and the IM-11.

Tom K3TVC