[Boatanchors] REDUCED: Pair of EIMAC 4-65A Tubes

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 08:27:13 EST 2015

REDUCED: Pair of EIMAC 4-65A Tubes

Rated at - 3000 volts max plate voltage!
2 watts driving power. 380 watts OUTPUT per tube!
handy 6.3V filament at 3.5 Amps.
Inexpensive - though you will almost certainly never need replacements.

USED IN THE GLOBE CHAMPION 350 Transmitter!
GATES HF1 Transmitter uses a pair.
Continental 316 transmitter uses four.
ALSO used in the RT-1B spy transitter.

These look to be new tubes - one is still in the box. Great for homebrew transmitting projects.

These sell typically for $50.00 - $80.00 each on eBay and other sites.

Previously offered at $70.00 for the pair.
Now I'm offering these at only $40.00 for the pair!

See: http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/088/4/4-65A.pdf

For questions or to arrange purchase please contact me off the list.
73  - Bry Carling, AF4K