[Boatanchors] FS: Two Elmac AF-67's

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Jan 12 13:23:43 EST 2015

I have two AF-67's for sale.

One includes a set of tested-good tubes, the other is partially
tubed.

Both are untested.  Serial #'s 915 & 6776.

I don't have a PS but may be able to source a homebrew one from a
Ham friend (it may include 200v for a Gonset G-66B receiver).

The plan is to bring them to Hamcation in Orlando in mid-February.

I will hold and deliver them if pre-paid (too many no shows in
the past) -- otherwise first-come at the fest.

Or, I can ship at my actual cost.

Asking $95. for fully-tubed AF-67 (with tested tubes) and $55.
for partially-tubed AF-67 (tested tubes).

Also selling my Gonset G-66B receiver. $55. shipped USPS
Priority Flat Rate USA or $40. pre-paid delivered to
Hamcation.

--

*David*
~KD4E~

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com