[Boatanchors] FS or Trade: Elmac, Heath, Tubes, Tester
qrv at kd4e.com
qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Jul 18 12:32:42 EDT 2015
19yr old son is licensed & younger brother studying, need rigs.
Selling the following or will trade for Alinco DX-70 or
Kenwood TS-430s HF rigs, or something similar.
FOR SALE or TRADE
1. Elmac AF-67 160-10m transmitter in very nice condition. $145.
(includes 10-pin connector to build a cable)
2. Elmac PMR-6a looks good. $95.
(includes 8-pin socket & shell to build a cable)
[Note: I bought both represented in good working order but
haven't modified & cabled the HP-23a to test them myself.]
3. Heath HP-23a in nice shape. $125.
(includes mod info to use with the Elmacs)
4. Heath GD-123 Q-Multiplier/Notch in nice shape. $115.
(connect to 455 IF to add selectivity & carrier-notch to PMR-6a)
5. SECO 107 Tube Tester works, nice w/docs & tube settings. $135.
6. Box of 55 tubes - all NOS, includes one 7360, plus 6AQ5, 12K5,
12AF6, 1Q6, 1T4, 6BA6, etc. (multiples of many -
detailed list pending). $125.
7. SAMSUNG TAB 2 7" GT-3113TS tablet.
Includes a nice case with integral keypad.
Tablet is like this one:
Case/keyboard is like this:
Charger included. $75.
All asking prices are plus the actual cost to ship to you.
Or, whatever we work out as a trade ...
Thanks - David KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA
Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com
Android for Hams: groups.yahoo.com/group/hamdroid
Creative Tech: groups.yahoo.com/group/ham-macguyver
Raspi Alternative: groups.yahoo.com/group/beagleboneblack/
Restored to design-spec at Heaven's gate 1Cor15:22
More information about the Boatanchors