[Boatanchors] Spoken For: FW: FS: Pair of Eimac 250TH tubes. NOS?‏

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:47:41 EDT 2015

Hello All,

The pair has found a new home.  Thanks for all the replies.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: FS: Pair of Eimac 250TH tubes. NOS?‏
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:35:24 +0000

Hello All,
Got a pair of Eimac 250TH tubes looking for a good home.
Pictures here:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Eimac%20250TH%20Pair
 cannot functionally test these other than show continuity on the
filaments.  The tubes are in good physical condition but their
respective boxes and packing fiber pieces show 'shelf wear'.  The red
Eimac printing on the tubes is crisp and clear and I do not see any
scratches or cracks on the glass.  Bases are firm.  No rattles.
Is
 there interest at $70 for the pair plus shipping?  I would keep these
in their original boxes and have the boxes professionally packed/shipped
 from the local UPS Store.  Let's budget $40 for pack/ship. I will
refund the difference if the true cost is less and eat any greater
charge.  $110 total.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Thanks for looking.
Best Regards,
William