[Boatanchors] Datong FL-3 Parts list or Schematic

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Jun 27 09:07:59 EDT 2015

I have a photo of the board but have been unable to locate
a schematic or parts list - anyone have either, please?

Now that I've been directed to two sources for the MF10
part I'd like to know if all of the IC's are also available.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com