[Boatanchors] [ARC5] Unusual BC-221

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Wed Mar 4 08:37:56 EST 2015

Bill,

Over the years I've had over a dozen BC-221/LM frequency meters.  All were
still accurate.  Some of the crystals for the calibrator have been bad, but
other than that, they all still worked just fine.  They are also very
stable.  The calibration book should always have the same serial number as
the SN of the frequency meter or things won't be quite the same.

That's the first rack mounted one I've ever seen.  If it is "homebrewed" it
was a heck of a good job.

73,
George
W7HDL