[Boatanchors] Looking for 5VCT Filament Xformer, 7-10 Amp

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 15:33:27 EDT 2015

Hello All,
Wondering if anyone has one sitting around wishing it could be shipped to Minnesota.
My project calls for a minimum of 6A, but I would rather have a bit of extra margin.  Anything larger than 10A is not needed and the size would probably be excessively large anyway.  No, I do not have a chassis in hand right now so I cannot say what size is too large but I will know it when I see it.  I would prefer a non-potted style of transformer.
A new one from tubesandmore.com runs just under $30 plus shipping (item P-T166RS).  If someone has a good looking transformer they would like to move off their shelf for a more economical price, please let me know.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best Regards,
William