[Boatanchors] FS or Trade: Morrow Twins, FS-1, PS

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri May 1 21:03:02 EDT 2015

I would like to sell these as a package but will
consider breaking them up or perhaps a trade.

(In addition to the info below I'm looking for an
Elmac AF-67 converted to DSB or SSB - DSB is easier
to do - I'll make a generous trade offer for a
tested one w/PS. Must be 100% tubes, no solid state,
except maybe some easily replaced diodes.)

Morrow MB-565 looks complete and nice.

Morrow MB-565 a little less nice.

Morrow MB-6 looks complete and nice.

Morrow MB-6 a little less nice.

Morrow FS-1 Field Strength Meter some wear but not abused.

Henry-Tempo AC/One Speaker-Power Supply (should be simple
to modify for the Morrows) - bought represented working
and is clean inside - cabinet & speaker cloth has some
wear but not abused.

All devices are untested, will provide many pics, and given
their vintage they are sold as-is.

ASKING $425. plus shipping for it all.

Will trade it all plus my near-mint Drake MN-2700 for an
Icom IC-7200 or a 160-10m 600w Output HF amp.

Will add my FT-757gx w/mic in a trade for an Icom IC-7100.

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com