[Boatanchors] Thinning the herd: Boatanchors FS

Ray, W4BYG w4byg at att.net
Wed May 6 10:19:06 EDT 2015

The National NC 2-40C is spoken for and the Meissner SS-EX is gone. but
I still have available below.

All working condition unknown, not powered for several years:

Heath DX-100 transmitter, needs HV toggle switch and some Heath knobs. $100
Hallicrafters SX-101A receiver, which was working the last time I
powered it up several years ago.  $150
Swan 250 6 meter transceiver, fairly nice physical condition $250
Swan 117AC power supply, good $125 (was recently powered up with a
variac-OK)
Elmac AF-54 mobile transmitter, fairly nice condition. $75
Elmac PMR-6 mobile receiver, good, repainted cabinet $55
Elmac PMR-8 mobile receiver, nice condition original paint $75
Johnson Mobile transmitter with matching VFO, good condition $95
SBE model 33 transceiver, good appearance $95
RME MC-55 mobile converter, rare $75
Regency ATC-1 transistorized mobile converter, rare $75

I will be going to Dayton (not displaying), but can bring any of the
above with me for a buyer.

Regards,
Ray, W4BYG
Cleveland, TN

--
I'm no longer young enough to know everything!