[Boatanchors] Sell/Trade Crystals?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Tue May 12 10:57:53 EDT 2015

THESE I WANT:

1975

3583

3717 (I may have a source for this one)

3975

3982.5

5330.5

7132.5 (or 14.265)

7287.5

THESE I HAVE TO SELL OR TRADE:
($7. each or $40. for all 7, including USA shipping.)

1907.4 (PR - Peterson Radio Z-2)

3955 (Precise Dev. Co. FT-743)

7200 (M.P. Co. FT-243

7225 (PR - Peterson Radio FT-243)

7225 (JK Crystals Co. FT-243)

7275 (CRYS Prod K.C., MO FT-243)

7275 (BES Co. FT-243)

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com