[Boatanchors] F/S: TX-RX-1, Heathkit "Turnkey" Station

digital-conjurers at roadrunner.com digital-conjurers at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 15 01:54:01 EST 2015

[resend after 12 hours-original seems to have failed]

Hi all:

My back is not getting any younger, and it’s time after some decades to
move to things lightweight; hence, I am selling the following _as a
package_, pickup only:

TX-1 (1959)
RX-1 (1959)
HO-10 Modulation Monitor
SB-10 Sideband Convertor
Spare Roller Dials for TX-1, RX-1*
TX-1 spare parts chassis
Spare Modulator Tubes (pair)
HM-102 SWR/Power Meter**
Complete manuals for all
Dow Key
Xtals for 3870 and 14286.

(*These have a tendency to crack, spares are good.)
(**Not period, but it works.)

and I’ll even throw in the Isotron 80/75 antenna.  Station comes with all
interconnecting cables too.  I restored this station over 2003-2006, and
have a ton of sweat equity in it.  All runs fine, no issues.  It’s a
“turnkey station”.

Image and other details at www.moonlightsys.com/revival/misc/ (SB-10 SSB
Convertor already boxed, not shown, as I ran AM/CW exclusively.)

It’d have to be a pickup local to Carlsbad, CA, as, with my back, there’s
no way all this is going to get crated and shipped! :)

73 DE Lin/KJ6EF

Email to KJ6EF “at” qsl.net