[Boatanchors] Multi Elmac AF67

Bry Carling AF4K bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 23 08:09:09 EST 2015

Thank you for that endorsement Maynard. I don't know why nobody wants this AF67. I guess
I will put it on eBay for a $25.00 starting price.  It will be sure to go that way - probably for
more than the $75.00 that was asked. He he...

People use them for parts sometimes. Lots of good iron, tubes and variable caps are in there
- things that people are always wanting.

73 de AF4K