[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] I agree

Ron Lawrence W4RON w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Sun Nov 29 23:43:13 EST 2015

Wilson you are absolutely right. Everyone should be a member
of the league, if it weren't for the ARRL we wouldn't have
ham radio, the Navy tried to take control of everything radio
in 1919 and it was Maxium's work that stopped it.
Over the years there have been many attempts to kill ham radio
or at least take away big portions of or bands.
If you're not a member of the ARRL, PLEASE join, we need them
to be strong so they can protect us.

cheers

R-

---- Wilson <infomet at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should all belong to and support ARRL.
> Agree with everything or not, they are far and away our best lifeline and
> guardian.
> Dropping out over an issue is petty.  They can't please everyone all the
> time!

Knee-deep in the cosmic overwhelm, I’m stricken
by the ricochet wonder of it all: the plain

everythingness of everything, in cahoots
with the everythingness of everything else.

73, Ron W4RON

http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html

http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/2016.html