[Boatanchors] FS Nice Vintage Receivers&Transmitters

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 17 14:29:21 EDT 2015

FS Nice Vintage Receivers&Transmitters I am selling some very nice vintage
Boatanchors that I have acquired over the past 40 years. These are my
"keepers" that I have selected because they were a cut above the typical in
terms of cosmetics and operation. Here is a brief listing of what I have
left: Hammarlund HQ-180AC with matching S-200 speaker, $325; Heathkit Apache
TX-1, $225; Heathkit Marauder HX-10, $275; Johnson Viking Invader, $275;
Hallicrafters HT-37, $225; Hallicrafters SX-110 with R-48 Speaker, $225;
Hallicrafters SX-42 with matching R42 Speaker, $325; a Hallicrafters R42
speaker for $75. All equipment is pick up only in Abilene, Texas. I will
discount prices for multiply purchases. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX