[Boatanchors] FS Drake TR-4C with the 34PNB

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Thu Oct 29 12:43:02 EDT 2015

FS Drake TR-4C with the 34PNB installed. It is a late Serial Number of
41460. This TR-4C has been refurbished. All tubes have been checked and
replaced if weak. Several of the capacitors have been replaced and the unit
has been aligned. It works very well with over 200 watts PEP SSB out on 80,
40 and 20. A little less on 15 and 10. The only problem that I have noticed
is that the S-Meter zero moves and has to be re-zeroed after warm-up.
Cosmetically it is in very good shape. Paint is all original. Chassis is
clean. Pictures available. It comes with the original manual. I am asking
$425 shipped in CONUS. It will be double boxed and insured. Thanks, Charlie
Hugg, K5MBX