[Boatanchors] BAMA

The Pollacks rinkies at att.net
Mon Sep 7 01:12:09 EDT 2015

I got a manual as recently as Friday, but can't access now.

Rather than complain and rail, I'd like to express the deepest appreciation
for those who have voluntarily provided this service for so many years.  My
hope is that enough volunteers will come forward with offers to do some
work, rather than just offering suggestions.  I have virtually no computer
skills, so unfortunately I can't help!

And, for a couple of you, not everything can be blamed on government, Obama,
Congress, etc!  This is one of them.  Some of the comments are, to say the
least, a bit of a stretch!

Let's be grateful for the generous help provided by so many of us in this
hobby!

Ron K2RP