[Boatanchors] FS Nice Vintage Receivers&Transmitters

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Sep 12 12:56:39 EDT 2015

FS Nice Vintage Receivers &Transmitters

I am getting too old to handle all of the nice vintage Boatanchors that I
have acquired over the past 40 years, so I am selling most of them. These
are my "keepers" that I have selected because they were a cut above the
typical in terms of cosmetics and operation. Here is a brief listing:
Hammarlund SP-600 JX26 in original cabinet, $375; Hammarlund HQ-180AC with
matching S-200 speaker, $425; Heathkit Apache TX-1, $275; Heathkit Marauder
HX-10, $325; Johnson Viking Invader, $325; National NC-303 with calibrator
and matching speaker, $375; Hallicrafters HT-37, $275; Hallicrafters SX-110
with R-48 Speaker, $275; Hallicrafters SX-42 with matching R42 Speaker,
$375; several R42 speakers, $90 each. Pictures available. All equipment is
pick up only in Abilene, Texas. I will discount prices for multiply
purchases. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX