[Boatanchors] Any Interest? FS: Jackson 645 Meter

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:01:48 EDT 2015

Hello All,
I have one of these that is looking for a good home.
Functions well - one AA battery hooked up through a pot showed smooth meter movement.  If my math is correct full-scale movement requires just over 0.00023 mA of current.
Pictures can be found here:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Jackson%20645%20Meter
Cosmetically this meter is quite nice.  I will not say it is mint as someone might find a flaw with a microscope, but there are no cracks and the printing on the scale is nice and crisp.
The meter will be sent with a shorting wire connected to the terminals and carefully packed in a 6" cube box.  Total weight will be about 16 ounces.  Shipped from Zip Code 55076.
Is $12, including shipping to CONUS ok?  It will be shipped in a new box and the price calculator at USPS.com shows a cost of just over $6.00 to ship to a random Zip Code in Los Angeles.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com is preferred.
Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,
William