[Boatanchors] looking for manual of Optoelectronics 8010

Alex [Temple Boatanchors] temple.boatanchors1 at miwww.com
Sun Sep 27 19:15:22 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Not exactly a boatanchor, but considered quite "vintage" equipment as
of today's standards. I am looking for a copy (PDF/paper) for the
Optoelectronics model 8010 frequency counter. This is a 80's vintage
1.1GHz benchtop counter, I just like to have the paperwork for any
instrument I own and recently got this one from the e-site. None of
the usual online sources has one, Dave manuals doesn't have it, and
even tried twice contacting the manufacturer without even getting a
courtesy reply back. If it came down to it, I'd be happy with just
scan/photocopy of the manual, and I'd be more than happy to reimburse
you for your time/efforts. Btw the one I got is the enhanced model
8010.1 but a plain 8010 manual would do. Thanks in advance.

73s Alex