[Boatanchors] FS: Eico 377 audio generator - a very nice unit for restoration $25 plus shipping

rgroh at swbell.net rgroh at swbell.net
Sun Apr 10 13:59:41 EDT 2016

More cleaning up in the shack.  I have several audio oscillators and this Eico 377 is, unfortunately, surplus to my needs.  I say 'unfortunate' because it is really clean and should be an excellent candidate for restoration.  Pictures are in a web album:Eico 377 Photo Album
|   |
| Picasa Web Albums - Bob Groh - Test EquipmentPhotos by Bob Groh, Apr 10, 2016 - First item entered is my Eico 377 Audio generator. Very nice and clean unit. |
|  |
| View on picasaweb.google.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

If you are interested or have questions, just drop me a line.
73Bob Groh, WA2CKY