[Boatanchors] HRO-500 for Sale

Wilson infomet at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:31:34 EDT 2016

OK, it’s official.  My club, the Orange County Radio Amateurs, is selling an HRO-500.
Thus not a heavily used or passed around receiver.  It was carefully handled by its one owner all its life.
It is accordingly clean and unabused, but needs typical alignment.  It has a fiberglass carrying case.
After getting knowledgeable advice about condition and price, are asking $1200.
We will take and keep offers, but are not in a hurry.
We will ship, but at your risk and expense.  Fedex is best for us and likely where we’ll get the best price.
OK, that’s about it.  Steve, W3AHL, a highly competent RF guy, has written a nice condition report and taken 22 pictures, attached for your enjoyment.
Steve has agreed to handle inquiries re the receiver and its condition, but he’s pretty busy, so I’ll take inquiries re shipping arrangements and offers.
This strictly a club deal.  None of us are getting anything and all the money raised will go into our treasury, used mostly for repeater maintenance.
Feel free to look at ncocra.org to check us out.
Thanks for looking,
Wilson, W4BOH
infomet at embarqmail.com