[Boatanchors] Boatanchors available at NEARfest Friday April 29 and 30

g.balinski at comcast.net g.balinski at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 14:47:20 EDT 2016

All,

This is just a reminder that the largest ham flea market in New England is this coming Friday and Saturday April 29 and 30, at the Deerfield NH fairgrounds.

This flea draws people from NNJ, NYC/LI, NY Capital area and beyond, all of New England, and southeastern Canada.

Doors open at 9:00 AM FRIDAY for buyers.

This flea usually has a great selection of boat anchors. I have seen some great deals.

More details here: http://www.near-fest.com:8084/nearfest/

I will have the following items for sale

1) Classic Robot 400 Slow Scan Converter. Good condition. Powers
on. Displays on monitor, but did not display actual SS signals.
Probably needs caps. Did not test transmit .

2) Johnson Viking II #1 No case. Untested but complete. Fair
condition, little rust showing. Not bad. Have not tested. May be
able to do a preliminary power-on test before Deerfield

3) Johnson Viking II #2 Complete with case. Fair - good cond.
Untested. Will try to power on before Deerfield.

4) James Millen 92200 Transmatch. VG condx. Copper still shiny. > Switches sharp. This is a beast of a unit. Rated at 2kW Carrier !!

5) Heathkit SA-2040 antenna tuner. VG condition. One of the better > Heathkit tuners. Built like a tank.

Deerfield Hamfest and/or local pick-up is preferred. Photos are
available upon request.

73

Gene K1NR