[Boatanchors] TR Switch

Ray, W4BYG w4byg at att.net
Sun Aug 14 17:09:01 EDT 2016

W0VT's post reminds me I picked up in the distant past, a apparently
rare TR switch that I can find nothing on.  Maybe someone on the list
has some knowledge or data on it.

It has no case, labeled: Lynmar Engineering, Philadelphia.  The chassis
box is quite small with one side open.  The label says it is a "TRS-2
trans-receive switch".  It uses 2 miniature tubes (one is an OA2
regulator and one is missing).

My guess it comes from the late 40's or early 50's.

Sure would like to track down a schematic for it.  Bama doesn't list it.

Your attention is appreciated.

Ray, W4BYG

-- I'm no longer young enough to know everything!