[Boatanchors] Fwd: Fw: 7 pin plug availability

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:21:03 EDT 2016

There are a few 7-pin 'socket savers' available at Leeds Radio - I sent
them a email inquiry today and got a prompt response that they have 10 or
12 available. You can go to their web site and look on the 'parts -
sockets' page:
http://www.leedsradio.com/parts-sockets.html

About mid-way down you'll find the item of interest (take a look down
farther in this email).  Price is not bad and they are available.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY