[Boatanchors] Waste Not Want Not: Rutherford Pulse Generator B7B and Manual

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 3 15:20:49 EST 2016

Hello All,
Happy New Year to everyone.  Wishing you All The Best for 2016.

I have the manual for this instrument if anyone would like to have it for cost of postage plus $2 for a padded envelope.
Manual has schmutz on the front cover (cover is heavy stock paper), but the insides are clean and legible.  Manual includes the operating theory as well as schematics.
I also have the pulse generator unit itself, but without tubes.  I was sitting in a basement for who knows how long, but I am sure it could be restored or parts could be pulled from it.  If anyone is interested, it is available for the cost of packing and shipping.  The unit dimensions (per the manual) are 8.75" x 19.5" x 13" and weighs 42 pounds.
If someone speaks up for the unit itself before someone else asks for the manual, I will ship the manual with the unit.
PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.  For shipping the unit, I would ask for $80 up front and will refund any appreciable remaining amount (anything more than a few dollars).
I would like to get this moving along within the next couple days otherwise it is off to recycling.
Best Regards,
William