[Boatanchors] Shure Chairman, Rose L. Shure, Passes 1/26/2016 12:23:00 PM Niles, IL (J

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 14:42:08 EST 2016

Shure Chairman, Rose L. Shure, Passes
1/26/2016 12:23:00 PM
Niles, IL (January 26,  2016)—Rose L. Shure, chairman of Shure
Incorporated, has died. For 60 years, she  was part of the company created by her
husband and company founder, Sidney N.  Shure.

Sandy LaMantia, Shure’s Chief Executive Officer stated, “We have  had the
privilege of working with a truly extraordinary woman.  Our Company  and
many charitable and cultural organizations have benefited from her
thoughtfulness and generosity.  I am confident that the legacy left to us  by Mr. and
Mrs. Shure will continue to endure in our hearts and in our  minds.  That is
exactly the way Mr. and Mrs. Shure would want it to  be.”

Mrs. Shure’s family will hold private funeral services., and  has noted
that in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Sidney N. Shure  Kehilla
Fund, the Jewish Community Center of Chicago, 30 S. Wells Street,  Chicago,
Illinois, 60606, or a charity of one’s personal choice.

Shure Incorporated
www.shure.com- See more at:
http://www.prosoundnetwork.com/article/shure-chairman-rose-l-shure-passes/20475#sthash.sGhLAP4J.dpuf