[Boatanchors] Anyone Know What This Is?

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 21:13:06 EDT 2016

Hello All,
I received a bunch of these in a bulk estate purchase.  Before I blindly recycle them, I figure it would be best to find out what they are. where they came from, and if anyone could use them.
They are ceramic tubes with a coil wrapped around the outside (turns vary among the many pieces I have).  Ceramic is 2" in diameter and there is also another coil located inside with what appears to be various taps coming off the internal coil.  The internal coil is mounted inside the ceramic coil which is, in turn, mounted to an aluminum bracket.
Pictures can be found here:http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Ceramic%20Coil%20Forms
Are these worth anything to anyone?  If not, they will be recycled.
Best Regards,
William