[Boatanchors] Gone: RE: Off to Recycling: RE: FS: M.C. Jones Micro Match

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:11:03 EDT 2016

Hello,
A couple responses but interest evidently waned as time passed.
Thanks for the replies but it is now gone.
Best Regards,
William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: Off to Recycling:  RE: FS:  M.C. Jones Micro Match
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 01:00:12 +0000

Hello All,
Nary a response, so it will be recycled.
Best Regards,
William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: FS:  M.C. Jones Micro Match
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 18:30:45 +0000

Hello All,
I have a Micro Match unit that was part of an estate bulk sale.  Perhaps someone out there could use one?
Pictures can be found here:   http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/MC%20Jones%20Micro%20Match
>From the product ID plate:   Model 281, impedance is 52 ohms, and the frequency range is from 0.5 to 225 MCS.
Asking price is $12, including shipping in a 6" cube box to CONUS.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Thanks for looking.  If no response in a few days, it will be recycled.
Best Regards,
William