[Boatanchors] FS: Large lot of (mostly) NOS ceramic standoff insulators

Bob Groh bob.groh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:16:04 EDT 2016

Still have these and would love to see them go to someone who can use them.

This sales is for a bunch (20 or so) ceramic HV insulators and standoffs.
Most are HH Smith and most are NOS.
Group 1: Qty 3 HH Smith 9552
Group 2: Qty 3 HH Smith 9540
Group 3: Assorted insulators, stand offs and hardware
Group 4: Qty 1 HH Smith 9500
Group 5: Qty 3 HH Smith 9543  and, finally,
Group 6: Qty 7 HH Smith 9544

Pictures are on the web and I will be glad to provide a link to the album
if you contact me.

Asking $ 75 for everything with shipping included(US only - contact me for
outside US shipping). PayPal preferred but a personal check will get the
job done with a bit more delay.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY