[Boatanchors] FS: Potted Dual Chokes (Have 4)

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:59:42 EDT 2016

Hello All,
I have 4 of these from an estate lot.  They are in good condition with a scratch here and there and appear to be NOS.
Here is a picture:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/media/DSCN2223_zpsgmpkstsw.jpg.html
Dimensions are ~ 2 1/4 square base x ~ 4 1/4 inches tall, including the solder lugs.
Each transformer weighs 1 lb 4 oz.  I can ship in a 6" or 8" cube box.
Asking price is $5 each plus cheapest USPS shipping to your CONUS address.
PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Thanks for looking.  If anyone has the specs for these, please let me (us) know.
Best Regards,
William