[Boatanchors] FS National NC-303 Crystal Calibrator

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Tue Jun 14 10:19:00 EDT 2016

FS National NC-303 Crystal Calibrator. This is a 100kHz calibrator that
plugs into the calibrator socket of the NC-303. It is housed in a small box
with crystal and tube mounted on top. It is not an original National, but
does the same thing looks professional built although I don't see a brand
name on it. It works great. I just took it out of my NC-303. Pictures
available. Price is $45 shipped. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX