[Boatanchors] FS: Swan 350 with Swan 117XC Power Supply

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 15:27:37 EDT 2016

Hello All,
Picked these up some time back, but they are not being used.  Time to move them along to someone who will put them to work.
Units are in good physical condition, although some may prefer to repaint the covers.  The power connector that connects to the back of the radio needs to be repaired for safety, but works as-is for demonstration purposes.  Brought them up using a Variac today with just a straight wire antenna in the basement.  Was able to hear squeals up and down the bands, but without a proper antenna I cannot attest to its full performance.  The gentleman I purchased it from (earlier this year) had it working in his house.
Pictures can be seen here:  http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/MC%20Jones%20Micro%20Match/Swan%20350%20and%20117XC%20Power%20Supply
I took some pictures with flash to show the paint defects and, frankly, the flash makes thing look worse.  Without flash, however, it was difficult to capture the scratches.
Asking price is $110 plus pack/ship to CONUS addresses.  This seems reasonable based on what I have seen on that popular auction site.  PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com works best.
Thanks for looking.
Best Regards,
William