[Boatanchors] [FLBOATANCHORS] Anyone know if Cinch-Jones S-2408H-CCT fits FT-901?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Fri Mar 18 20:38:14 EDT 2016

Any chance the pins would align with this?

With the extra 3 along one side unused?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Cinch-Jones-S315CCT-10-Amp-Cable-Mounted-Female-15-Pin-Connector/251493516606

Thanks - David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com