[Boatanchors] Sold: RE: Queue is Full: RE: For Sale: Partially Built Heathkit SA 2060 Deluxe Antenna Tuner

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 23:00:13 EDT 2016

Hello All,

The kit has a new home.  Thanks for everyone's interest.

Best Regards,

William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net; konrad at 919.is
Subject: Queue is Full:  RE: For Sale:  Partially Built Heathkit SA 2060 Deluxe Antenna Tuner
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 02:50:05 +0000

Hello All,

I have already received several replies stating interest in the kit and have responded to the first 4 people in line.  Please consider it sold for now.

If, for whatever reason, the sale falls through with the first 4 respondents I will place it out for sale again.

Thanks for everyone's interest.  I am happy it will find a good home.

Best Regards,

William