[Boatanchors] FS: Grab Box of HAM Related Stuff

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:15:35 EST 2016

Hello All,

Cleaning out the closets....

For your consideration is a Large Medium Flat Rate Box with one MFJ Versa Tuner II, various tuning capacitors, and whatever else I can find and safely pack inside.  Additional parts will be smaller things: possibly switches, components, maybe a light with a jewel, etc

Pictures available here, showing what is currently going into the box:
http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Grab%20Box%20Ham%20Related%20%2013%20November

The parts are in reasonable physical shape considering their age.  The Versa Tuner does have some paint bubbles on the top cover (cosmetic only) but the inside compartment is quite clean.  Switches move properly, but I have not tested this in any way.

Asking price is $40, including shipment via USPS Large Flat Rate Box to CONUS addresses from ZIP Code 55076.  Please pay via PayPal to w_b_morton at hotmail.com.

Please respond with "I'll take it" and send a PM as a reminder to me.  Note:  This will also be listed on the antiqueradios.com site, so it will reach a somewhat wider audience.  First come, first served - so feel free to pay as promptly as you respond.  :)

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Greenhorn