[Boatanchors] Fwd: Re: Re: eHam login?

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Tue Nov 15 12:25:25 EST 2016

Alas, ctrl-f5 did not help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Boatanchors [mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Chuck
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:35 AM
To: Boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: [Boatanchors] Fwd: Re: Re: eHam login?

 Couple of differnet things to try. One is another
browser. I have no end of aggravation with
websites not playing nicely with a particular
brand of browser. I keep Edge, IE, Firefox
and Chrome on my desktop. If i hit a snag I
will switch to one of the other browser flavors.
You would be amazed how often it fixes the
problem. HTML, CSS and JAVA are not equal
among the browsers by any shape of the
imagination.

Also do not forget the magic key combination
 of 'CTRL and F5' pressed concurrently. This
combo tells the browser to flush anything
downloaded earlier and refresh it. Again that
is a frequently used tool.

Software, the tool intended to do what you
want it to do, but often does what it is
programmed to do despite the process is
in error.

73

Chuck WD4HXG