[Boatanchors] FS Vintage Receivers Pick up in Abilene

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 8 12:50:52 EDT 2016

FS Vintage Receivers Pick up in Abilene. I am selling some of pride and joy
receivers. Most are way above average condition and have been my "keepers".
Most have been recapped and aligned. They all work. Pictures available. Here
is the List: 1. National NC-183D, $275; 2. National RAS-5 Navy Receiver in
Rack with matching speaker, coils in cabinet, power supply. $425; 3. Scott
Model RBO-2 Navy WWII receiver in Navy cabinet, $275. All receivers are pick
up only in Abilene Texas. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX. I am selling some of