[Boatanchors] No Interest in the Whole Lot: RE: Corrected Link RE: FS: Selection of Ceramic Insulators, Standoffs, Pair of Sockets

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 10:18:32 EDT 2016

Hello All,
I have not seen any interest in the whole lot as of now, so let's say the parts no longer offered as one batch.
I have received an email for interest in the 3 sets of feed-throughs ( in the upper left of the overall lot picture ), so I will work with that member to move them along.
If anyone needs any of the other parts, please let me know ASAP.  They won't be free, but as long as my time and postage are covered I am happy.  Mailing will be via either 6" cube box or flat rate box from ZIP Code 55076.
Best Regards,
William