[Boatanchors] Spoken For: RE: FS: Eimac 4X150A/4000 Air System Socket, Collars, Plus Unknown Tube

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:14:44 EDT 2016

Hello All,
It has found a new home.  Thanks!
Best Regards,
William

From: w_b_morton at hotmail.com
To: boatanchors at puck.nether.net
Subject: FS:  Eimac 4X150A/4000 Air System Socket, Collars, Plus Unknown Tube
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:52:21 +0000

Hello,
I am hoping someone can give this assembly a good home.  It consists of an Eimac 4X150/4000 Air System Socket, a braided silver gasket, a teflon collar (fits around the tube), and a top collar with 3 CRC ceramic standoffs.  Also included is an Eimac tube - at least I think it is.  There are no printed markings but 'SLJL1423' is stamped on the top collar.
Pictures can be found here:http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/greenhorn3/library/Eimac%204X150A%20%204000%20Air%20System%20Socket
Asking price is $25 plus shipping in a 6" cube box from ZIP Code 55076.  Total shipping weight will be around 15 oz.
I will leave this open for a few days and, if no interest, it will be off to new horizons.
Best Regards,
William